eBidboard is a web-based, bid management and Request For Proposal (RFP) system. It virtually connects project owners, design professionals, general contractors and other parties interested in the construction bidding process. eBidboard serves as the focal point for the posting of projects, bid solicitations, RFPs, subcontractor bid submissions, and bid results. Members can use eBidboard's bid management system to facilitate communication among participants in the bidding process, search for project information, locate suitable contractors, deliver project specifications and plans, post bid results, and provide historical data related to past project bids.
eBidboard Customers and Services
eBidboard's customers are drawn from all segments of the construction industry. Project owners, design professionals, general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, service providers and other interested parties can register as members with eBidboard.
eBidboard serves the construction industry in general by
eBidboard provides member owners with a global marketplace in which to announce their projects. Owners post their projects on eBidboard. They are notified of any Intents To Bid (ITB) by Contractors, Service Providers and other interested parties. A bid pool of all prospective bidders is formed to serve as the communication backbone for the project.
- providing broader market access for owners and the construction market participants
- delivering a more efficient and effective bidding process
- driving project costs down through information access and competition
- saving time and money
- increasing access to information making the market more competitive
Government and Private Project Owners
eBidboard serves the Project Owners by
- posting construction projects out to bid
- posting RFPs
- notifying contractors and design professional of project postings based on project/RFP-work interest profile match
- receiving automatic notification of all on-line bid pool participants
- managing project communications with all bid intent participants
- monitoring and responding to pre-bid questions and answers
- posting addendum to online bid pool participants
- automating fax/mail addendum to offline bid pool participants
- disseminating electronically bid results
- distributing plans and specifications
- maintaining complete list of all bid online and offline bid participants in one bid pool
- searching for projects or contractors/subs/service providers by specified criteria (Project Size, Location, Contractor Name, Trades, MBE/WBE/DBE/SBE status, etc.)
- archiving all past project data for research on past and present projects for bidding or RFP needs
Design Professionals, General Contractors, Subcontractors, Suppliers, and Service Providers
eBidboard provides design professionals, general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, service providers and other prospective bidders with an extensive database of announced projects. They can search eBidboard for projects that meet their criteria. Once a project has been identified, the prospective bidder may post an Intent To Bid. The project owner is notified and the bidder becomes a member of the project bid pool.
eBidboard serves Architects and Engineers by
eBidboard serves General Contractors, Subcontractors, Suppliers, and Service Providers by
- searching for projects/RFPs that meet your work profile
- notifying you automatically of new projects/RFPs that meet your work profile
- communicating with project owners on RFP issues
- downloading RFPs
- searching for projects or contractors/subs/service providers by specified criteria (Project Size, Location, Contractor Name, Trades, MBE/WBE/D(V)BE/SBE status, etc.)
- archiving all past RFP data.
- conducting research on past and present projects for bidding or RFP needs
- posting Intent To Bid for construction projects
- searching for new projects that meet your work profile
- automatically notifying of new Projects
- communicating with project owners and potential bid partners on project scope issue
- downloading plans & specifications
- searching for and soliciting proposals from qualified Subs, Service Providers, MBE/WBE/DBE/SBEs for potential bid partners
Minority, Women owned, Disadvantaged or Disadvantaged Veteran, and Small Businesses (MBE/WBE/D(V)BE/SBE)
eBidboard provides MBE/WBE/D(V)BE/SBE businesses with the opportunity to register their certifications. Certifications can be searched by owners and contractors for inclusion in the bidding process.
eBidboard serves Minority, Women owned, Disadvantaged or Disadvantaged Veteran, and Small Businesses (MBE/WBE/D(V)BE/SBE) by
- registering your MBE/WBE/D(V)BE/SBE status and agency certifications in eBidboard's data base
- notifying MBE/WBE/D(V)BE/SBE businesses of new projects through owner project posting process
- sending solicitations from contractors requiring your participation in government contracts based on your specific agency certifications
Equipment manufacturers, leasing companies, and equipment rental companies
eBidboard provides equipment manufacturers, leasing companies, and equipment rental companies with the opportunity to register (equipment, services) in its extensive database of announced projects. Owners and contractors can then search to identify companies that can meet their needs.
eBidboard serves equipment manufacturers, leasing companies, and equipment rental companies by
- posting pieces of equipment targeted to specific projects needs
- notifying you automatically of new projects that require your specific products and equipment based on your work interest profile
- providing advertising of your products and equipment to projects that are specific to your target market